GABS provides Pilot Recruitment and Pilot Contract Management services to the airline industry, as well as Executive and Specialist Airline Recruitment.
- Pilot recruitment, resource planning and consultancy regularly for China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, China United Airlines, China Eastern Wuhan Airlines, Qingdao Airlines, China Airlines of Taiwan, and sometimes and previously for Air China Cargo, Jet Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Airlines of PNG, Philippine Airlines, Air Niugini, some Asian Biz Jet operators. The pilot contracting is conducted by Cavan Enterprises Ltd. Hong Kong (a client of GABS), has over 60 Capts on long term contracts in China.
- Recruitment of Airline Executives, Post Holders and Technical Specialists such as Chief Pilots, Heads of Airline Departments: Engineering, Airports, Flight Ops, Line Ops, Training, QA, Safety, Regulatory, experts for a number of airlines including: Airlines of PNG, Kenyan Airlines, Air Arik, Jet Airways and other aviation businesses and multinational flight training organisations.
Some of our team members were responsible for establishing the cadet (Trainee) program that assisted QantasLink out of its pilot shortage in 2007/2008. This was a multi-faceted rapid response approach for the global and national recruitment and selection of QantasLink Trainees and direct entry pilots that culminated in what Qantas regarded as a hugely successful mission.
GABS’ Director, Mr Wally Rutledge also had 8 years previous business development and management experience (including a period as General Manager) in a successful international technical aviation consultancy business and pilot recruitment company, which had anywhere from 150 to 250 pilots and aviation experts (sourced globally) on contract at a variety airlines and aviation businesses throughout the Asia Pacific region, including for airlines such as the ANA group, JAL group, Air China group, Korean Airlines, China Airlines group, Ansett, Qantas group, Jet Airways, Thai and numerous others. Specifically:
- Successful pilot recruitment campaigns
- Marketing and contract management of Flight Crew Leasing to airlines throughout the world, particularly in the Asia Pacific region including in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Fiji, Samoa, India, Cambodia.
- International recruitment of aviation personnel utilising industry media, online technologies and recruitment events.